Implants In a Day
Your Perfect Smile In A Day
The problems caused by missing teeth can have significant effects on an individual’s life; what used to be done in unconscious and normal ways – such as smiling, eating, and speaking – can suddenly become very challenging or difficult tasks to manage, when teeth are lost.
The All-on-bridge procedure is designed to permanently replace all of your teeth on a single arch, using 4-8 implants depending of the amount of bone left following teeth loss.
Who Can Benefit
This advanced technique offered at Smile line dental care has improved patient appearance, confidence and function. This method is suitable for both upper and lower jaws. So call us if you:
- Wear ill-fitting dentures
- Have teeth that are broken, decayed or loose
- Wasting money patching up worn down teeth
- Not happy with your smile
- Was offered fixed teeth option that was unaffordable
The All-On-bridge treatment concept offer patients various clear benefits:
If you can’t reinsert permanent teeth, or for baby teeth or teeth fragments, place it in a clean container with cold water or milk, or place it in the persons mouth between their cheek and gum to prevent drying. Do not wrap it in tissue or in a cloth.
- Teeth in 1-2 days
- Fixed functional teeth
- Stability in minimum bone volume with fewer implants
- Improved appearance and eating ability
- Good clinical results
- Easily cleaned and maintained
- Increased efficiency
- Cost effective option for a fixed bridge
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.